Saturday, November 29, 2008

The past month has been an exciting one. My mom and dad came to visit us for several days and the boys were full of pure joy. They loved having them around to play with and to have the grandparents watch as they played video games. I would have to say that the best part for the boys was when grandpa Mike bought them both a nintendo DS. I am convinced that we will one day have to get them surgically removed for their hands. While the kids had a great visit mine was not so great. I spent a great majority of it in the hospital. To make a long story short we encountered a pregnancy that was not viable and now have to get my tubes tied AGAIN!
Carter turned five November 21st and we celebrated at Chuck E. Cheese with the Emma, Kate, and Kendra. This was the first time the boys had ever been to Chuck E. Cheese and now we have to go again on Cooper's b-day which is Dec. 4th. Luckily Grandpa Tinker and Grandma Lanie will be in town to help us celebrate.
Thanksgiving went great we had a huge dinner at the Z's with her parents, our family and four of our house boys. Everyone had a great time. I would have pictures but my camera has been broken for a long time and Ryan is getting me one for Christmas.
We, well I, have decorated the inside of our house for christmas and Ryan is going to put up the lights on the house, hopefully!
Kendra's dad was gracious enough to take some family pictures for us last Saturday. Cole did not smile for a single picture. Cooper apparently did not like the matching sweaters because after we went home, he was painting the bathroom(alone) and also painted his shirt.


Cooper, Emma Z, and Carter


Me and all my boys minus Trooper!
Emma, Kate,
Cooper, Carter and Cole


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some good looking kiddos! They must get their looks from their parents :).

Love, Kendra

Karla and Ben said...

OMG! I missed Carter's birthday! I love the new pix. Too bad about the matching sweaters... the boys were so cute in them. I liked the family picture too... hopefully Trooper doesn't see it. Love you much! -Karla